Thank you for your interest in Organic Resource Management Inc. ORMI is always looking for exceptional people. Our priority is to provide our customers with an unparalleled service experience. If you have the necessary skills, a record of excellence and understand our values and commitments, we welcome you to apply.
ORMI offers competitive salary, excellent benefits including medical, dental, continuous education participation and much more.
Organic Resource periodically has positions in the following areas:
- Customer Service
- Driver Service Technicians and Helpers
- Information Technologies
- Accounts Receivable and Payable
- Accounting and administrative
Current Job Openings:
DZ Technician Driver
Organic Resource Management Inc. ("ORMI") is Canada's largest provider of vacuum truck services for the collection, processing and recycling of food-related organic residuals.
We are currently seeking an honest person with a Strong work ethic to compliment our Toronto Service Department as a AZ Technician Driver. ORMI is located in the Steeles & Hwy 400 area of Toronto. ORMI provides opportunities for various career paths with the chance for growth and professional development as well as a competitive salary and benefits package.
To perform maintenance and customer service as it relates to grease trap cleaning.
Type of Position
- Full time
Work experience and other requirements:
- Two or more years driving experience
- Clean Drivers Abstract
- Must be physically fit and able to do the work involved
Skills and knowledge:
- Effective written and oral communication skills (ability to speak, read and write English)
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Analytical and problem solving skills
- Knowledge of MTO regulations
- Knowledge of waste management services
- Knowledge and Knowledge of GTA roads and highways
- General tool use including basic skills with: Screwdriver, electric drill, pry bar, vacuum equipment
- High school diploma or GED
- Valid Ontario Drivers License with a D and a Z endorsement
- Certified Professional Driver Safety Training Course Certificate
Compensation and Benefits:
- Competitive Hourly Rate
- Overtime (after 44+ hours) offered on a rotating basis based on Seniority
- Fully paid benefit plan & Pension
- 2 weeks vacation
- Incentive Program
Organic Resource thanks all applicants for their interest; however only those selected for an interview will be contacted. Organic Resource Management is an employment-equity employer and encourages all qualified candidates to apply.
Please forward resume by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org or Fax to: (416) 747-6899